Week 3 Update


Nicole

This week I continue the research on other websites, build a basic web structure of our website and sketch wireframes for our websites. We have researched some similar websites and contents to get more ideas what interactions we are targeting on. We reviewed the structure with Marek. The feedback we received is focusing on our main goal: attract donors. I also did some sketches based on our web structure. Since the charity has postponed the interview with us, therefore, we decided to do sketches and wireframes this week and aiming to receive some feedback when we are interviewing with them.




Kristine

This week I have researched data from Statistic Canada and built a database for our website. I have also input the data that we will be using on the website into the SQL database. Since I have researched the data, I have also done wireframes for the analysis section. We decided to have an interactive map or section to show general data on different provinces. The meeting with Marek, he had suggested me to start on our framework and find the animation library. Therefore, I have found the animation library and did some animation example. For this week, I have found the text animation, horizontal scroll animation. I also started the coding structure for our website.



Comments

Popular Posts